To advise on property development requires a number of specialists and our team comprises lawyers with expertise in the areas of property, construction, tax, and planning. We know that it is vital to be able to provide an all-round service and we regularly advise on all aspects of property developments including
- Initial acquisition and site assembly
- The funding of all types of property development transactions and advising clients as to funders’ requirements
- Development management and project management agreements
- Compulsory purchase and/or planning issues relating to all types of development including commercial, residential and mixed use schemes and the negotiation of Section 106 agreements and [ some?] ancillary planning agreements.
- Landlord and tenant issues arising from development transactions