Anthony specializes in international and domestic commercial disputes, with experience in both Sydney and London, ranging from large-scale banking and financial disputes to complex commercial litigation involving large corporates, SMEs, IPs, directors and officers, and individuals in their personal capacity.
Anthony has acted on:
- both sides of major financial class actions in the Federal Court of Australia,
- banking and shareholder disputes,
- professional negligence claims,
- contempt proceedings, applications/claims under corporations legislation,
- recovery and insolvency actions, and
- a variety of international and domestic commercial disputes often involving technology and intellectual property.
Anthony has particular interests in disputes concerning the TMT sector (including recent developments in cyber-security/fraud and data protection), and in the application of technology to improve and streamline legal service provision.
After completing an advanced science degree and a brief stint in the financial industry, Anthony qualified in Australia in 2013 and dual-qualified in England & Wales when joining Brecher in 2019.