Jennie is an Associate in the Real Estate Finance and Banking team and works primarily for real estate lenders in the secured lending arena. She also advises on related matters such as priority arrangements, security restructuring, consents and complex Land Registry applications.
Jennie is extremely valued for her superb organisational skills, attention to detail and straightforward approach to dealing with difficult issues.
After a career in publishing, Jennie qualified as a solicitor in 2019 and has been with Brecher since 2016.
Recent experience includes:
- Masthaven – £3.5m regulated bridging loan completed in 5 days to mortgage a home in Hampstead.
- Jordan Bank– purchase and development funding of under £500K to build a house on former garden land attached to a rectory in Sevenoaks.
- £2m bridging refinance of a part-built housing development in Devon.
- Bridging loan of under £1m to purchase a listed building in Hertfordshire subject to tenancies with planning consent for flats.
- Development funding of £18m to a registered provider of social housing building a new residence.
- Development funding of £3m for a new development of 17 houses in on the site of a former pub.
- Development funding of under £1m for the conversion of a retail space to 13 flats in Rotherham city centre.
- Funding of £1.6m to purchase a Bank in Romford city centre with planning permission to provide 14 flats on the upper floors.