Our banking and finance lawyers work in close collaboration with the firm’s real estate, corporate tax and private wealth teams on complex finance structures. The team has a wide range of experience in relation to syndicated and bilateral loan arrangements, both domestic and cross border and has the strength and depth to meet the needs of funders, lenders and borrowers in all types of financing transactions.
We advise on the following areas :
- General secured and structured lending;
- Acquisition and leveraged debt – including MBOs, MBIs trade and institutional acquisitions;
- Securitisations structures;
- Asset finance;
- Debt structuring and distressed debt sales;
- Funds, collective investment schemes, structure, gearing and operating;
- Swaps and other derivatives.