Caroline heads up Brecher’s Real Estate Disputes team.
She has over 20 years’ experience in advising commercial and residential landlords, tenants, developers and lenders and helping to resolve their property disputes. These include
- land disputes (such as restrictive covenants,
- rights to light, trespassers),
- landlord and tenant disputes (such as lease renewals,
- contractual disputes (such as over the terms of sale and purchase, or overage),
- telecoms, and
- planning disputes (such as JRs).
She is described as “responsive and commercial” by Legal 500 2015. She has been involved in a number of high profile reported cases, but her preference where possible is resolution by mediation, where she has had great success in some recent disputes.
Caroline qualified as a solicitor on 2 November 1992.