Our experienced restructuring and recovery team acts for banks, financial institutions corporates and insolvency practitioners. We advise on personal and corporate insolvency on both contentious and non-contentious matters.
Our team has particular experience in the hotels and leisure, manufacturing, media and entertainment, private equity and retail industry sectors.
We understand our clients’ needs and build strong and lasting relationships through our down-to-earth approach to complex issues. Our team has many years’ experience in the sector and an in-depth understanding of every stage of rescue and recovery, which adds significant value to our clients.
The team advises on a wide range of areas which include:
- Creditor agreements and voluntary arrangements
- Distressed M&A, investing and debt trading
- Out-of-court restructurings and workouts
- Fraud and asset tracing
- Liquidations, solvent and insolvent
- Insolvency litigation and enforcement
- Directors’ duties
- Cross-border insolvency and recovery issues
- Solvent and insolvent restructuring
- LPA Receiverships
- Banking Compliance issues
- Debt Collection