Brecher’s Property Finance and Banking team is one of the largest advising in the mid-market.
Brecher works with a wide variety of lenders, from the more established names to some of the newer entrants into the market, encompassing alternative lenders, disruptors, funds, specialist property lenders, agglomerations of capital, private lenders and family offices.
Brecher regularly advises borrowers, from developers, funds and family offices in all aspects of their debt transactions (including where appropriate co-ordination with overseas jurisdictions).
Financing structures we advise upon include syndicated, club and bilateral loans (senior or mezzanine) and some of the newer A/B structures.
We also regularly advise on complex, innovative and unusual funding solutions for borrower clients and assist them in negotiating complex loan documents with their funders.
We advise on the following areas:
- Real estate development finance
- Real estate investment finance
- Secured lending
- Bridging finance
- Islamic finance
- Mezzanine lending
- Stretched senior loans
- Whole loan funding
- Loan on loan facilities
- Acquisition finance with an underlying property asset
- Equity investment
- PRS/Build to rent financing
- Hotel financing
- Student accommodation funding
- Co-living funding
- Loans to high net worth individuals on high value residential acquisitions
- Restructuring and enforcement of loans, including security reviews
- Inter-creditor arrangements
For further information, please contact Richard Gilchrist.