Brecher’s Real Estate Finance and Banking team is one of the largest advising in the mid-market.
Brecher works with a wide variety of lenders, from the more established names to some of the newer entrants into the market, encompassing alternative lenders, disruptors, funds, specialist property lenders, agglomerations of capital, private lenders and family offices.
Financing structures we advise upon include syndicated, club and bilateral loans (senior or mezzanine) and some of the newer A/B structures.
We also regularly advise on complex, innovative and unusual funding solutions for borrower clients and assist them in negotiating complex loan documents with their funders.
We advise on the following areas:
- Real estate development finance
- Real estate investment finance
- Equity investment
- PRS/Build to rent financing
- Hotel financing
- Mezzanine lending
- Loans to high net worth individuals on high value residential acquisitions
- Restructuring and enforcement of loans, including security reviews
- Student accommodation funding
- Co-living funding
- Inter-creditor arrangements
- Stretched senior loans
- Whole loan funding
- Loan on loan facilities
- Acquisition finance with an underlying property asset
- Bridging finance
- Secured lending
For further information, please contact Richard Gilchrist.