The practice is uniquely positioned to advise on all legal aspects of real estate acquisition, development and funding, both in London and the rest of the UK.
Brecher advise developers, funds, investors, lenders, borrowers, landlords, owner occupiers and tenants on most aspects of real estate law in the UK.
As well as advising UK-based clients, Brecher also regularly acts for many offshore individuals and entities to whom they offer a bespoke service. Brecher takes care to ensure that its clients genuinely understand the legal and commercial ramifications of buying and holding commercial real estate in the UK.
Brecher has a team who deal with all aspects of commercial property transactions, from purchase to disposal.
We advise on the following areas:
- Serviced and flexible offices
- Business Parks
- Data Centres
- Initial acquisition and site assembly
- The funding of all types of property development transactions and advising clients as to the funders’ requirements
- Development management and project management agreements
- Compulsory purchase and/or planning issues relating to all types of development including commercial and mixed use schemes and negotiation of ancillary planning agreements
- Landlord and tenant issues arising from development transactions
- Sales and purchases for both domestic and international clients
- Landlord and tenant lease renewals, new leases and requisite licences from landlords