Acting for companies and their boards, lenders and private equity we provide our immediate, expert and practical advice in scenarios of financial distress. We understand that practical and effective solutions, delivered expediently and efficiently are of crucial importance in what can be highly time pressured situations. We are able to draw on a wealth of experience in turnaround management and restructuring to enable our clients to mitigate financial and personal risk while preserving the value of a business for the benefit of all stakeholders in an often fast-paced, stressed environment.
At the opposite end of the spectrum we assist our clients with s.110 demergers and provide other solvent restructuring models. We have a proven collaborative approach and work effectively with in-house teams and external accountancy firms to rationalise multi-layered, complex corporate structures ensuring returns to shareholders, corporate simplification and minimised risk.
With domestic and international experience and expertise the sectors of hotels and leisure, manufacturing, retail and the media and entertainment industry our clients benefit from our comprehensive approach at all stages of the stressed to distressed curve.
Examples of experience
Our team members experience includes:
- Advising a company operating a television shopping channel on restructuring its debt and corporate structure to avoid administration and the loss of its broadcasting rights.
- Advising a renewable energy company on the restructure of its property holdings, refinancing its senior debt and renegotiating its major supplier terms.
- Advising a major US telecoms company on the restructure of 30 of its European group subsidiaries following a series of acquisitions.
- Advising a national fashion retailer in relation to business critical payments and negotiating standstill agreements with creditors.
- Advising private equity investor on the restructure and refinance of a national food manufacturer prior to marketing for sale.