Bill is a Partner in Brecher’s Real Estate team.
Bill has a wide range of property experience with a particular expertise in:
- All aspects of property development including commercial, mixed-use and residential schemes
- Acting for investment funds on the day to day operation and management of their Central London property portfolios
- Representing corporate occupiers (retail, leisure and offices)
- Real estate aspects pertaining to high profile and luxury retailers (offices, retail units and distribution centres).
Highlights of recent work include:
- Acting on property aspects of sale of a high profile luxury retailer (£800 M)
- Refinancing, development and pre-lettings of investment fund’s Central London portfolio (in excess of £100 M)
- Relocation of Embassy for Middle Eastern Government
- HMV Group plc – portfolio management and restructuring (retail and leisure portfolio)
- Advice to high profile client on office relocation strategy to The Shard.