Bill is a Partner in Brecher’s Real Estate team.
Bill has a wide range of property experience with a particular expertise in:
- All aspects of property development including commercial, mixed-use and residential schemes
- Acting for investment funds on the day to day operation and management of their Central London property portfolios
- Representing corporate occupiers (retail, leisure and offices)
- Real estate aspects pertaining to high profile and luxury retailers (offices, retail units and distribution centres)
Highlights of recent work include:
- Acting on property aspects of sale of a high profile luxury retailer (£800 M)
- Refinancing, development and pre-lettings of investment fund’s Central London portfolio (in excess of £100 M)
- Relocation of Embassy for Middle Eastern Government
- HMV Group plc – portfolio management and restructuring (retail and leisure portfolio)
Bill also has considerable experience assisting clients with the asset management of significant real estate schemes, working closely with management boards.
In his spare time, bill enjoys playing guitar, tennis and running with his dog
Bill qualified in 2004 and joined Brecher in 2019