We often act for property traders who maximise value, in the short term, in various ways including
- Obtain planning permission to enhance value
- Use their experience to enhance value of properties by active management strategies
- Entering into joint ventures and commercial arrangements with landowners and occupiers
We understand the time-sensitive nature of many of these types of transaction and act quickly and commercially to enable our clients to achieve their aims in the desired timeframe.
We have acted on:
- Financing and purchase of a commercial site in Bromley for £13.35m, including the re-gearing of a lease and subsequent sale of half of the site nine months later, with the remainder of the site to be sold with the benefit of planning permission when obtained
- Exchanging contracts to purchase a hotel whilst agreeing an occupational lease and an onwards sale agreement, to complete simultaneously with the original acquisition all within a tight timescale
- Acquisition and financing of an office park in Bracknell for £14m in order to sell on with vacant possession and the benefit of planning permission.