Dealing with all aspects of residential freehold and leasehold conveyancing transactions, including acting for:
- Individuals, including high net worth and ultra-high net worth and foreign investors.
- Banks selling as mortgagees in possession and also for receivers, administrators and trustees in bankruptcy in sales of residential property.
- Corporate buyers investing in buy-to-let properties.
- Individuals or companies purchasing off-plan new build properties for both domestic and international clients.
We also have expertise in dealing with auction sales, whether acting for sellers or buyers.
We act in connection with the purchase of properties subject to short leases, requiring the seller to serve a statutory notice of claim for a new extended lease on the Landlord prior to completion and the assignment of the claim to the buyer. The lease extension process is explained in more detail in our “Enfranchisement Section”.
- Acting in the sale of a £17,500,000 house in St Johns Wood.
- Acting in the sale of a £10,000,000 house in Hampstead.
- Acting in the purchase of a £6,000,000 apartment in Knightsbridge involving refinancing of 4 other properties all to complete on the same day.
- Acting in numerous sales and purchases in the One Hyde Park development in Knightsbridge.