We advise both landlord/investor clients and corporate occupiers on their office transactions. We understand that office needs are constantly changing, particularly now, in light of the pandemic and that flexibility and technology have become increasingly important.
Our close ties to professionals advising on all aspects of the office market, from agents to surveyors to construction and fit-out professionals, means we have our finger on the pulse of the office market and can assist with all your office needs and enquiries.
We listen to our clients and make sure that we understand their businesses and commercial drivers, so that we are able to help them achieve their goals as quickly and efficiently as possible. We provide commercial legal advice, in plain English, using the latest in clear document precedents.
For occupier clients, we act for businesses of all sizes and deal with transactions ranging from start-ups, taking their first premises, to listed companies in connection with major national head office relocations.
- Advising offshore investment landlord on development and subsequent letting of Central London office space (30,000 square feet)
- Representing William Blair & Co on all aspects of their head office at the Broadgate Tower
- Acting for AT Kearney, on their head office relocation to Lansdowne Place
- Advising on Matchesfashion’s acquisition of several floors of The Shard (48,000 square feet in aggregate)
- Acting for South African investors on purchase of a newly refurbished City office building subject to 6 tenancies
- Advising landlords and tenants on issues arising during Covid-19
Related Services and Sectors
- Landlord and Tenant
- Real Estate Finance and Banking
- Real Estate Litigation