We act for numerous for residential developers, advising on all aspects, from the initial site assembly through to the sale of the last unit and very often the freehold.
On purchase, we regularly act on:
- Option Agreements
- Promotion Agreements
- Overage Agreements
- Conditional Contracts, often subject to planning, with our planning team
- JV Agreements, often in conjunction with our corporate team
- Funding arrangements in conjunction with our banking team
- Rights of Light issues in conjunction with our planning team
- Our planning team regularly advises on S.106 Agreements and other planning documents with the Council
- We act in relation to the relevant documentation with service providers (e.g. transformer chamber leases and easements for utility companies)
- We act on scaffolding licences and crane oversailing licences
- Our construction department regularly advises developers on the terms of the full suite of construction documents including appointments, building contracts and warranties
On preparing to sell the site we often act on:
- Advising on structuring, in relation to enfranchisement and potential right to buy issues, where not addressed previously
- The preparation of precedent leases and/or transfers
- The preparation of a full sales pack
- Selling the units
- Selling the freehold title, if required
The firm has acted on:
- The acquisition, development, commercial lettings and residential sales at The Artisan, 1-3 Goodge Street W1. The development was awarded the prestigious London Evening Standard New Homes Grand Prix Award and award for Best Conversion in 2016, as well as Best Residential Redevelopment at the UK Property Awards.
- The purchase and subsequent sale of a former office/mixed use building in Bolsover Street London W1 for conversion to luxury apartments.
- The purchase of a former substantial office building in Buckingham Gate London SW1, for conversion to luxury apartments. We also acted on the eventual sale of the property as a turnkey development.
- The acquisition of land at Colney Hatch Lane, London for development of a mixed use scheme comprising of 200 residential units and a 20,000 square foot supermarket.
- The sale of 86 new build flats at 22 Hanover Square, Mayfair.
- The acquisition of a development site in Windmill Lane, Bushey, for a residential development of 22 houses and 29 flats and the sale of the individual units. We acted for the same developer in the site acquisition of another development site in Patchetts, Bushey for 45 houses and the sale of the individual houses.
- Acquisition of land at Woolwich Road, Charlton (£45 million) – 9 acres mixed use development site.
- Dukelease Properties
- Amazon Properties
- Concord Pacific
- Dorchester Group
- Bewley Homes
- Hayfield Homes
- S2 Estates