Who we are
Brecher LLP is a multi-disciplinary law firm, specialising in real estate. The firm is valued for its strategic and proactive approach. Its lawyers are trained to work as an integral part of the client’s team and to keep in mind the client’s priorities and business objectives. The goal is to provide clear, straightforward legal advice, together with strategic recommendations where necessary. We don’t simply report. We advise.
Recent experience in logistics sector
- Advised in connection with securing planning permission for the delivery of 500,000 sq ft of logistics on part of the former Vauxhall Motors site at Luton (included the negotiation of various planning and highway agreements together with the provision of CPO advice).
- Advised Matchesfashion Limited on the rationalisation of an existing portfolio of warehouses, to focus on a single distribution hub (in excess of 130,000 sq. ft.) within the M25. The project included upgrading the existing electricity supply, the installation of new mechanical, electrical and IT infrastructure services, automation systems together with the construction of a 50,000 sq ft mezzanine floor.
- Acquiring a former RAF base at Upper Heyford, Oxford, and dealing with all management work at the unique Heritage Site, comprising 200 diverse commercial units.
- Advised NHS Wales on the leasehold acquisition of a 600,000 sq ft warehouse facility for use as a COVID-19 surge hospital, vaccination centre and PPE storage facility. Pro bono.
- Acquisition and management of Typhoon Business Centre comprising ten logistics and business units.
- Acquisition and management of Spithead Business Centre on the Isle of Wight comprising 34 units.
- Acquisition and management of The Watford Enterprise Centre comprising 21 units.
Real Estate Team
We advise developers, funds, investors, lenders, borrowers, landlords, owner-occupiers and tenants on all aspects of real estate law in the UK. We respond quickly to trends in the market and, as a consequence, are advising clients on the various and multi-faceted challenges brought about by the current pandemic.
The real estate team works closely with other teams within the firm to deliver comprehensive advice in areas including planning, construction, tax, litigation and finance
Whatever your real estate logistics needs, our team is ideally placed to provide you with a first class service. Please contact any of the Partners listed on this page.